Thursday, May 16, 2013

The week in review

We have been working diligently to clean out our old house in hopes of selling it in the near future. It is a decision that that we postponed until we were certain the full-time RV lifestyle would work for us. To that end, we are continuing to live in the motor home during the project. This will be interesting with our daughter arriving home from college on Saturday. She has spent up to three weeks in the RV with us over her winter break, but this will be a more intense adjustment for her.

I will be writing more about our first year as full-timers soon. In the meantime, I've been busy writing a guest post for my friend Lorraine Reguly. Please stop over to her blog to take a peek at it:


Loraine has recently started a blog dedicated to her poetry, which she has also written about in her upcoming book (soon to be published). I'm sure she would love to have new visitors. I think you will be pleased!

~ Aleshia



3 comments:

  1. It's gonna be cool keeping up with your travels. I hope you guys are taking your fishing poles with you. Or at least, if you will, post plenty of pics of fishin' holes around the country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Fearless, We are definitely not fishermen (both of us are too squeamish), but I think we can put some pics of fishin' holes up for you!

    ReplyDelete