- Lightening struck a tree perilously close to our motor home.
- My laptop screen is on the verge of death, and I'm ready to euthanize it!
- My daughter (Emmie) lost all of her shorts - it was 85 degrees most of the week.
- We carried a few "hitch-hikers" back from Florida - ants and lizards.
- The radiator in Emmie's car (our only other set of wheels) blew up. :(
On the positive side:
- Jim & I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary.
- My new laptop should arrive next week. :)
- Emmie passed all of her spring classes - even Chemistry II!
- Our house is almost ready to move back into for the summer.
- I ran into several old friends while running errands.
I think the worst is behind us now. Three people living together in a 24-foot camper is difficult at times. Each one of us has had a minor melt-down within the past two weeks. Although we don't like troubles pressing in on us, we know they are temporary, and we are going to keep moving forward.